Headlamp for Night Orienteering
The fifth generation PIRAT headlamp with the newest LED technology for maximum of light
For all those that won't compromise and need the maximum of light. Developed in collaboration with elite orienteers.
International Delivery: Shipping costs and taxes are calculated during checkout.
14 days right of withdrawal for EU customers
- New LED lamps with different spreading angles
- Warmer light color (6000K, before 6700K)
- More comfortable headstrap
- Remote control
- GoPro compatible mounting system
- Maximum of light - daylight in the dark
- Optimal light spreading - lenses with different spreading angles (60° + diffuser, 30°, 15°, 10°)
- Flexible GoPro mounting - headband, helmet, bicycle
- High reliability - high-quality Samsung battery and Cree LED
Orienteering, Mountaineering, Cross Country Skiing, Adventure Racing, Rogaining, Mountain biking*
- 4 light modes (100% - 70% - 40% - 10%)
- Running time: 2h 10min at 100%, up to 21h at 10%
- CE certified charger, 4-5h charging time
- Dust- and water-protected: IP67
- Automatic overheating protection: in the case of overheating the light mode automatically decreases to protect the electronics.
- Battery saving mode: as soon as the battery capacity falls below 15% the light mode is automatically reduced to prolong running time.
- Battery indicator: coloured LED-display on the lamp-housing - green 100-75%, blue 75-30%, red 30-10%, flashing red <10%
- Lamp house in aluminum with 4x Cree XML U3 LED lamps (3800 Lumen, 125g)
- Rubber-coated Samsung Lithium-Ion battery (8.4V 14 Ah, 500g)
- Padded battery case for bicycle frame mounting
- Charger with EU-plug
- Headband Professional
- Helmet mount
- Cycle handlebar mount
- Wrench for mounting on headstrap, helmet, bicycle
- Extension cable
- Carrying case with zipper
- Operating instructions
For runners we recommend choosing the option with Battery Carrier X.
* Note: this headlamp is not intended for use in traffic
You might also like