Combines the feeling of a racing flat, with the traction of a fully studded orienteering shoe. The perfect companion for all kinds of tough off trail running. Supportive but flexible, to allow the foot to move naturally. Moulded protective areas on upper. Non-absorbing materials means minimum weight increase when wet (maximum 20%). Excellent grip with innovative diagonal ridge pattern, that is further enhanced with 14 fixed carbide tip studs. Spirit olx is developed for racing and high paced training in rough terrain, for distances up to 1,5-2 hours. Orienteering, cross country and mountain running.
International Delivery: Shipping costs and taxes are calculated during checkout.
14 days right of withdrawal for EU customers
- Upper: Woven Nylon / Polyester / ProtecPU™
- Lining: Quick dry mesh, heel counter in micro fiber
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with ESS-plate
- Outsole: Rubber with 14 carbide tip studs
- Weight: 300 g (US9 / 42)
- Durably water resistant materials.
- Moulded reinforcement provides an exact lacing and adds abrasion resistance in particularly exposed areas.
- Fixed carbide tip studs give outstanding traction.
- Foot shaped anatomical last and slim, flexible sole for optimal ground control and correct movement of foot.
- Metal studs
- Shoe Fit Scale
- 1 (narrow)
You might also like