Irock 2 keeps on rocking.
Steady grip thanks to the outsole made from butyl rubber. Cushioning in both the heel and the forefoot provides comfort feeling. Schoeller®-Keprotec® material adapts to your foot as snug as a sock and guarantees shoes to stay light even when wet.
Irock is OCR world champion and sky runner Jonathan Albon’s choice for racing.
International Delivery: Shipping costs and taxes are calculated during checkout.
14 days right of withdrawal for EU customers
- For orienteering, trail running and obstacle course racing
- Width fitting: Narrow
- Superior Contact outsole with cleats. Sole made from butyl rubber.
- Schoeller-Keprotec upper material
- Shaped insole
- Drop 6 mm
Orienteering Shoes should be washed immediately after use. Do not store wet shoes in a plastic bag.
- Remove the insoles.
- Wash the dirt off the shoes.
- Use a maximum of 30 degree water and mild detergent and wash the shoes by hand.
- Dry at normal room temperature or when drying outdoors, avoid direct sunlight.
- Rubber studs
- Shoe Fit Scale
You might also like